Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

LOL! So we are going to pay absolutely no mind to the fact that January is almost over and I am just now getting around to this :-) Then let me say, WOW, it's been awhile since I have been on my blog...

I figured if I type these out, I will surely follow them, right?

1. Keep up on my oh so wonderful blog-I mean, I started it as a way to keep track of the every day happenings around here..and well, I haven't done a very good job of it especially since going back to school but as BFF Amy has said, it's like a second homework assignment...oh goody!

2. De-clutter and organize my life, starting with the house. We bought this house and moved in the 3rd week of July '08 and there are still boxes in the front room and our room...oh and the garage. I had an excuse though-I was VERY pregnant with Cohen, he was born in October, Thanksgiving in November, Christmas in December, then the new year...and I have no more excuses after that..so 1 1/2yrs later, I think it's time to get it together, WDYT?

3. Live a healthier lifestyle-notice the wording is NOT "lose weight" because really, who ever does? We have been making necessary changes to our diet for Braedon and it has helped greatly. I've noticed a difference in how I feel all around but we do slip up and fall into the rut of fast food, ordering in, etc. So, I plan to buy more organic that I already do, make dinner most nights instead of "picking something up" and being more active.

Ok that is it for this post but stay tuned...I will get better at this! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have you back in the blog world. Those sound like great resolutions to work towards this year! I could adopt some of those myself. :)

    ReplyDelete