Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So here goes my first Not Me! Monday post about all the things I did NOT do this week :-)

I most certainly did not let Braedon go swimming in his bathing suit that had been sitting outside for a week, nor did I let this go as his shower for the night. I am always about my children being clean and taking showers/baths every night..nope, not me!

I also did not join Braedon for a movie upstairs so I could nurse Cohen in bed and take a nap...nope, not me! I am always awake and attentive to my children!

I did not have to wash the same load of laundry 3 times because I did not forget to switch them to the dryer before they started to smell funny. I am way more on top of my chores than that!

I also did not stop at McDonald's on the way home from Braedon's first day of Kindergarten to get Cohen pancakes for breakfast because we are out of yogurt and I didn't want to make oatmeal for him. My kids always eat very nutritious meals and I love cooking for them every day!

And lastly, I did not take the long way through the neighborhood when I noticed a jerk following me too closely just to irritate him. I am way more mature than that! HA!

Want to play along? Go ahead..what have you NOT done this week??

5 comments:

  1. I linked from MckMama's site, and since this is your first NotMe, I decided to leave you a comment. I did not do an entry this week, but sometimes I do. My NotMe posts have often included having to rewash my laundry multiple times, because I too often forget to put the clothes in the dryer! You would think that I would learn by now to only wash clothes when I am going to be around to dry them right away, but I haven't learned yet. Hope that you are having a delightful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 1st NMM post! And I thought pancakes from Mc'D's was healthy. They're not? Humpfh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked over from MckMama. Great post! I have a Cohen too! He's four months old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!!!! Glad I'm not the only thing with the laundry issue. I just posted my own NMM post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! I can "not" relate to rewashing laundry repeatedly...lol!! I'm going to have to do a "not me" monday next week!

    ReplyDelete