Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me!

Late Monday but still Monday all the same :-)



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, where on earth do I start?

I absolutely did not find it funny when our dogs attacked the high chair once Cohen was out of it to get the food that didn't make it in his mouth. Not me! Our dogs are very obedient and would never do such a thing...and I am always on top of cleaning the messes my children make.

Photobucket

I absolutely did not take a picture of said event that did not happen, laughing hysterically at the fact that I did not think of this earlier..I mean, if it had happened...which it didn't.

I most certainly did not drink the last cup of milk-made into chocolate milk YUM!-leaving no milk for breakfast the next morning. Not me! I always leave the last of everything for my dear children.

I did not let Braedon go to bed in the clothes he was wearing that day. Nope! My kids always go to bed in there pajama's!

I also did not let him wear said clothes the next day as well while having a conversation in my head about it being one less set of clothes I would have to wash later. Not me! My kids are always clean, wearing clean clothes, and I love doing laundry!

I did not leave the baby gate open while I was chasing Braedon up the stairs because he was talking back to me which then left the staircase available for a 10mo old climber by the name of Cohen..who proceeded to take advantage of the opportunity. Once I realized this, I did not come running down the stairs to see that he had already made it up 4 stairs and was laughing...which then led me to run even faster down the stairs before he lost his balance and fell backward...I mean, if that did happen...which it didn't.

And lastly...I did not forget that Braedon gets out of school an hour early on Mondays and would not have been an hour late picking him up if his teacher hadn't reminded another parent about this..I mean, since I'm on top of my kids and a very involved parent, she just assumed I knew this and didn't feel the need to remind me of this....

So...what have you not done this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment