Friday, July 10, 2009

Prayers needed

I'm not sure how many readers I have on my blog..not many that I know of but I wanted to post this on a chance that I have lurkers :-)

A dear friend-from a board I'm a member of-is going through a very hard time. Her daughter-the same age as Cohen-has just been diagnosed with childnood Luekemia and needs prayers. She has an older brother (but not much older) and mommy is expecting another blessing in October so this family is going through a rough time. If you can please include them in your prayers and I will update any specific prayers that are needed but for now just a general prayer for the family and for her to be cured. Dad's name is Tracy, Mom is Becky, Brother is Terran, and baby Talia is the one fighting for her life.

Thanks! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Talia.....I just can't believe how sad this is for the family. God please bless this family with the strength to get though this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are praying for sure over here. I told DH about Talia and his whole face changed like his heart just fell in his stomach.

    ReplyDelete