Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 2 Day 2

I think we may be onto something here! Another good day at school today :-) We even had a somewhat good morning. Chris hurt his back this weekend and couldn't get out of bed this morning so he ended up going with me to drop Braedon off this morning. It was nice to have an extra set of hands this morning while trying to get us all ready. It was more like a half a set since his back is really bothering him. He was able to entertain Cohen while I helped Braedon brush his teeth and do his hair. He also helped make sure we had everything before we left-backpack, lunchbox and water bottle.

He was being a little goofy this morning as you will see in the pictures I took this morning. Ms. Jimenez said he did good for the most part. He had a couple situations that he started acting up and was placed on yellow momentarily but as soon as she asked if he wanted green or red, he shaped up. We have 2 more days of jumpstart then he will have a week off before starting "officially". I'm a little nervous about the week off. I will make sure I don't pick my battles that week so he doesn't fall back into the behavior issues. I am happy to say that he has been slightly better at home. We had a rough night last night but tonight was much better.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It looks like that boy is posing for the camera these days. I'm glad he is doing better in school. Hopefully the week off of class will go just fine and Braedon will be ready to start Kindergarden all the way.

    I hope Chris' back starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete